Are you a nursing student overwhelmed with countless assignments and having no time to sleep? A writing website that helps with any tasks will be your lifesaver. Worried about where to find a reliable one? We have overviewed one of the most popular services specializing in the nursing area.
NursingPaper.com is a writing service that helps with academic assignments in health science and nursing. This website is owned and operated by BrainUp Limited. The service has been on the market for more than 5 years and is widely popular among students because of its high rating.
Focus on Nursing
Unlike other writing services, NursingPaper.com covers all nursing-related subjects. Whether you’re studying for an ADN, RN, BSN, MSN, DNP, or Ph.D., you can get your assignment done here.
Many companies hire non-nursing writers, so they deliver generic works. Experts on NursingPaper.com understand when and how to use sophisticated nursing terminology. MSN, DNP, and Ph.D. holding writers have broad field expertise and produce relevant content. These experts know nursing theory and practice and have at least three years of writing experience.
Last-Minute Orders Accepted
NursingPaper.com has a large pool of writers, so your assignment is doable in as little as one hour. According to the company statistics, 40% of orders are completed far ahead of their deadlines.
- Nursing essay – researching patient cases.
- Nursing care plan – identifying potential needs or risks of patient care.
- Nursing assignment – performing various types of academic writing tasks.
- Nursing research paper – providing research, the thesis, and solid evidence.
- Evidence-based practice paper – developing and adapting nursing practices.
- Nursing case study – investigating med history, symptoms, and treatment.
- Nursing reflective journal – describing achievements in nursing practice.
- Nursing capstone project – precise research on a specific nursing topic.
- Nursing coursework – quizzes, tests, projects, etc.
Pricing + Offers
The cost of orders on NursingPaper.com is determined by the deadline, level, and actual assignment and begins at $15.80. The company accepts payments by regular credit or debit cards like Visa and MasterCard. These options are safe and dependable, making it simple to process refunds.
New service users get a 20% discount on their first order. Return customers benefit from the bonus system, a virtual wallet in your account that receives points every time you make an order.
You may use this feature to save on the final price of future orders. The order cost determines the number of bonus points. Another approach to receive a discount is email registration, which gives you a discount code that allows you to economize.
According to NursingPaper.com, every work is written from scratch based on your instructions. The company does an automated plagiarism check with Copyscape (a plagiarism report is available at your request) and has a quality assurance department. There is also a selection of writers based on customer
feedback and the quality of their work, so you can choose a suitable-level expert for your assignment.
Furthermore, you may directly communicate with the writer and request free corrections for 14-30 days till you are happy with the service. Experts make quick revisions, and you don’t have to wait an eternity for your assignment to be returned in a perfected form.
Instant customer service is accessible through many communication channels: live chat, email, phone, callback, Messenger, and Customer Area, which is a huge advantage. Support representatives speak English fluently, solve problems, and help you with orders.
Money-Back & Revision Policy
A transparent refund policy secures NursingPaper.com customers. For works with fewer than 20 pages, the company provides a 14-day return period, whereas more extensive orders with more than 20 pages are entitled to a 30-day-long money-back opportunity.
You will get a 100% money-back in the following circumstances:
- The customer cancels the order before a writer is assigned.
- The writer does not finish or deliver your work on schedule.
You may be entitled to a partial refund if the following is the case:
- Quality is poor (if you provide, for example, the tutor’s comments or a plagiarism report).
- Delivery has been late due to unexpected circumstances on the company’s part.
Pros and Cons
- High quality of works
- Expertise in nursing
- 5+ years in the market
- MSN/DNP/Ph.D. experts
- Plagiarism-free works
- Imitation of your writing style
- Fast job and on-time delivery
- Direct contact with the writer
- Free revisions and refund
- 20% first-order discount
- No hidden fees involved
- 24/7 customer support
- Full privacy and security
- Additional fee for top and premium writers
- Higher prices for works with short deadlines
NursingPaper.com proves to be a trusted writing service, as its features and customer feedback show. A couple of minor disadvantages pale by comparison to numerous benefits. The company narrowly specializes in nursing, offers advanced degree-holding writers, and gets constantly better. If you want to ensure that any nursing assignment on any educational level is performable, this is the right place.