“The market research’s still pending. We haven’t even come up with a proper framework. It’s already late for the launch!”
We hear you! You might want to know more about surveys, survey tools, and probably online survey tools too!
Let’s start with surveys. Surveys involve a list of questions intended to collect specific data or information from a target audience. A survey tool is what helps someone collect this data, analyze and then derive insights from it.
Survey tools can be both offline and online. Offline surveys are conducted through an offline device like a kiosk or even a smartphone without the presence of internet. Seems fancy, ain’t it? Well, we have more!
But what are online survey tools?
Online survey tools help you with any form of data collection, be it gathering customer feedback, conducting employee engagement surveys, launching market research projects, or even collecting valuable product feedback. In simple terms, the best online survey tools help you get the wheels rolling on your individual or business projects involving feedback collection.
Now is the time to meet some of the top online survey tools in the market!
Here’s our favorite list of the best online survey creators:
This free online survey maker lets you transform boring surveys into pleasant and engaging conversations. If you’re on the lookout for surveys that provide a chat-like experience for your audience, then this online survey software is your right choice. On to some of the features offered by this platform:
- SurveySparrow offers different types of multi-lingual surveys including chat, NPS, and 360-degree performance reviews, all of which are multi-device compatible.
- This survey software helps users create and share offline surveys.
- 360-degree performance reviews are powered by various dashboards like Manager Dashboard and Admin Dashboard.
- The platform facilitates employee (eNPS) as well as customer Net Promoter Score(NPS) surveys.
- Logics like display and skip are enabled on the 25+ question types. The platform also has an inbuilt answer choice display logic.
- Ability to create chatbots for websites
- Highly customizable surveys powered by custom CSS as well as a variety of templates.
- White-labelling features to help you retain brand identity by adding brand logos and colors.
- Customizable dashboards and deep insights. Executive dashboards help compare and correlate survey data quickly.
- Automations and workflows to help you schedule recurring surveys
- 1500+ integrations through Zapier and native integrations including Salesforce, Zendesk, MailChimp, Power BI, Microsoft Teams and more.
- Multiple survey share options including text, email, QR code, Slack, and Microsoft Teams.
- Survey throttling on a survey level as well a global level.
- Other prominent features include case management, journey chart, sentiment analysis, word cloud, voice transcription, quota management, and more.
- APIs and webhooks
In short, SurveySparrow with its conversational user interface and superior in-built features helps businesses refine their customer and employee experiences.
Typeform lets users create their own surveys. Its unique interface displays one question at a time. A look at some of the features that this platform offers:
- Ability to drag and drop form fields
- The free version of this platform known as the ‘Core plan’ has many unlimited features like unlimited questions and answers and data export options.
- The plan also comes with custom-designed themes in addition to ready-made templates.
- Other features include logic jumps, multiple ending screens, hidden fields, calculator.
- They come with the ability to download data. The tool also offers APIs and webhooks.
- Typeform integrates with multiple applications like Zapier, Automate.io, Slack, Mailchimp, HubSpot, etc.
To sum it up, Typeform offers its users basic reporting features and runs smoothly on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
Qualaroo helps users ask the right questions to the right audience. Let’s jump right on to the features of this online survey tool.
- It offers 40+ options to target niche customer behavior and actions on multiple channels including website, mobile browser, mobile application, product, and more.
- The survey creator lets you collect feedback using unobtrusive Nudges™.
- The platform offers templates, logics built around the 12+ question types in 50+ languages.
- The presence of inbuilt AI tools helps with analysis.
With its features, this survey platform helps its users improve their customer experience.
As an online survey app, Qualtrics goes beyond the limitations of any traditional survey. A look at the features of this powerful tool.
- Users get to create surveys with over 100 question types and ready-made templates.
- It also offers logic branching and display logic.
- The platform provides 30 different types of graphs. It also lets you export results to CSV or SPSS with real-time web reporting.
- Other features include customer segmentation, email triggers, sentiment analysis, trend alerts, customized branding, predictive behavior analytics, real-time response monitoring, data insight reports, and more.
- This online survey tool enables data collection with various channels such as mobile devices, applications, websites, and chat boxes.
- Qualtrics also offers APIs.
This survey tool comes of good use to businesses to collect feedback across various channels, hence providing insight into brand awareness and consumer preferences.
5. Google Forms
Google Forms is a free survey tool that helps users create surveys easily and quickly. Let’s take a look at the features of this survey software.
Drag and drop interface which provides high convenience.
The tool offers customizable survey designs
Like other online survey applications, Google Forms also provides real-time response data supported by charts and graphs.
The platform allows you to sync the collected data to other Google applications.
It lets you collect data in a spreadsheet format and then facilitates analysis through Google Sheets.
Ability to format email addresses and subsequently get suitable questions. This is possible due to the data validation rules of the platform.
You can transform this survey software into an online quiz maker, which can be used for educational purposes.
As free software, Google Forms helps users create surveys and questionnaires pretty quickly, even without delving into the platform much. The ability to sync data is also desired.
Online survey tools – A savior to those struggling with feedback collection
In a rapidly changing world like this, collecting and storing information is becoming increasingly difficult. Information becomes valuable as decisions are based on it. Online survey tools help everyone from students to researchers to CEOs. By helping with efficient and quick data collection, analysis, comparison, and decision-making, online survey applications act as an unbiased guide to all. It’s true what they say. Survey tools are a true blessing!