During the troubled times that we find ourselves in we need to makes sure that we understand what some of the top SEO services tips are for ecommerce and online marketplaces. This is because now that people aren’t interested in leaving their homes a lot of them have turned to shopping online for their various items, which means seo is going to be even more important. Here are just some of the best tips that you are going to need to know so that you can implement it for your online store.
Top Marketplace and Ecommerce SEO Tips
You might not think about it, but if you have an online store, if you don’t have seo done, then you need to get it started now. If you don’t do this, then you are missing on a huge chunk of clients that have started to all of their shopping online. Here are some of the top seo tips that you need to make sure you are using, including:
- Site structure – The foundation of your online store is the structure of your store and you need to make sure it is done properly. This includes ensuring that the various pages are loading quickly and that the images and descriptions are high-quality. Also, you should ensure that your page is mobile responsive and that it works well on all types of devices.
- Meta descriptions – The meta descriptions are important because this is what will call up a product when a certain keyword is used. You want to make sure that you are using only the best ones that are descriptive, captivating and that have the right keywords being used.
- User and Google friendly URL – Another thing to consider is making sure that your URLs are not only Google friendly, but that they are also user friendly. Think about using shorter URLs rather than the longer ones and ones that would make sense and points to the specific categories.
- Category based navigation – Also, when you are dealing with an online store you need to think about navigation. This is very critical since if you don’t make navigating the site easy, then the users aren’t going to go to another site. Think about using the various categories as a way to navigate so that they can easily find what they are looking for.
- Image compression – You don’t need to compromise on the quality of your images to allow your website to load quickly. Simply compress the images so you can have the higher quality ones at a smaller size, which means a much faster loading speed.
- Social integration – You also want to make it easy for users to share items that they are finding useful to their social media pages through integration. This means that you can create buttons that allows them to quickly and easily share the information to their page without having to copy and paste.
- Live chat – Also, you should consider making it easier for the customers to get their questions answered by adding a live chat. This can be a bot that would have the answers to general questions or even a live customer service agent who can help them with any bigger issues that they might have.
- Internal links – You should also ensure that you are using internal links, which can help users find something that they might be looking for. This is something that you shouldn’t be missing since you can link other products or pages to specific keywords.
- User experience – The experience of the user is one of the main things that you need to be focused on. Make sure that the page is fast loading and that you are using the best images along with a design that is going to be easy to read and won’t be hard on the eyes.
- Long tail keywords – You might think that keyword research or usage is simple, but you want to think about using some of the long tail keywords. This just means that you are using longer keywords that have more words rather than simple 2 or 3 word ones, which can also help you with voice search optimization.
These are just a few of the best tips that you are going to need to ensure you are using for your ecommerce site now so that you can get the business that you want.
Go ahead and start using some of your internal links for various products on all of your pages and ensure that you are adding a live chat to help the customers. Also, start using some long tail keywords and ensuring that you are creating the best meta descriptions that you can so it can be pulled up easily. You also need to consider compressing the images to ensure the page is loading fast and that navigation is easy.