To prevent undesirable access to your smartphone, it is constantly insightful to empower certain security efforts. Two of the most commonly utilized security measures are the pattern locks and the identification number (PIN).
On the off chance that you by any means forgot the pattern, PIN, or password that locks your Android device, you may believe you’re out of luck and are destined to be locked out forever.
These security strategies are difficult to crack by design, however in many cases, it’s not by any stretch of the imagination difficult to break into a locked device.
While being locked out of your Android device can be baffling, it is just a minor misfortune as you can easily bypass these security measures and break into your Android device so you can use it again. So below, I’ll explain over 5 of the best techniques, and ideally one will enable you to get once more into your device.
1.Using the ‘Forgot Pattern’ Feature – pattern locks
- After 5 failed to unlock attempts, you’ll see a message that says “Try again in 30 seconds.”
- While this message is showing, tap the button at the bottom of the screen that says “Forgot Pattern.”
- Select “Enter Google account details” and then enter your primary Gmail account and password.
- You can sign in with your Google account to bypass the lock, as long as it is the same Google account that is associated with the device.
2.Using Android Device Manager – pattern locks
- Visit the Android Device Manager Website or Application on another computer or device.
- You will be prompted to enter your Google account log-in credentials. Be sure you enter the credentials associated with your phone if you have multiple Google accounts.
- From the options on the left side of the screen underneath your device name, you will see three options: Ring, Lock, and Erase. Click Lock symbol which will allow you to set up a temporary password on your device that will override any pattern lock or PIN number.
- Enter the password that you will use to unlock your Android device.
- After you have entered the appropriate information, click the Lock button at the bottom right of the pop-up window. If successful, you will see a notification pop up beneath the Ring, Lock, and Erase options.
- On the locked screen, enter in the password you just created. You should now be granted access to your locked device.
3.Disabling the Lock Screen Using the Android SDK – pattern locks
- First Download the Android SDK by clicking here and install the appropriate Android SDK.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB.
- Open a command prompt window in your ADB installation directory.
- Then type the command adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key , then hit Enter.
- Reboot your phone and the secure lock screen should be gone.
Note : This will only work if you’ve previously enabled USB debugging.
4.Using Samsung’s Find My Mobile Tool
In the event that you have a Samsung device, a similar service called Find My Mobile ought to be the primary thing you attempt. Much the same as Android, Samsung has likewise built up a dedicated feature for finding a gadget remotely and performing different operations on it. You can figure out how to unlock pattern with this tool by following these directions:
- Go to Samsung’s Find My Mobile official website and log-in using your Samsung account credentials.
- Click on the “Unlock My Device” option to proceed and then click on the “Unlock” button to perform pattern unlock on your device.
- After a short time, your screen should now be unlocked and you will have full access to your phone.
5.Perform a Factory Reset
- Switch off your Android handset and wait for some time.
- Now Press ‘+’ volume button and power button at the same time.Continue holding the buttons until you see the Android Recovery logo.
- In the Android Recovery, logo Use the Volume Down button to select “Recovery mode.” Press the Power button to select it, which reboot your device and enter Recovery mode.
- Press the Volume Down button to select “wipe data / factory reset” and Power button to select this option.
- Confirm your choice in order to factory reset your device and wait for a while as your phone will perform the needed operations.
- Then you can choose to reboot your phone and access it without any lock screen.