This post will explain electronic signature software. The Best Electronic Signature Software Comparison Do you want to skip to the response? For the majority of users, signNow or SignWell are the finest electronic signature programmes. The days of signing documents on paper and with a pen are long gone. Software for electronic signatures is quicker, more practical, and significantly more environmentally friendly. Electronic signatures have legal validity.
Compare The Best Electronic Signature Software
In this article, you can know about electronic signature software here are the details below;
The best electronic software keeps track of the entire signature procedure and creates an audit trail automatically. Many of my suggestions will let you get going without cost. How to pick the finest software for electronic signatures. Reviewing electronic signature software according to Quicksprout.com’s methodology.
I whittled down the top selections that I can confidently recommend after analysing the best e-sign software currently available. Find the best e-sign software for your company with our advice.
1. Signnow — Best Value Electronic Signature Software
SignNow SignNow ROBUST API ENTERPRISE-GRADE SECURITY SIMPLE INTEGRATIONS STARTS AT $8 Cross-platform electronic signature software with a strong API is signNow. This makes it simple for companies to integrate electronic signature functionality into their websites and mobile applications. Also check insurance agent tools
Without registering a single line of code, it’s possible to facilitate online signature requests and build sophisticated e-sign workflows. While other e-sign solutions exist and provide comparable features, none are as simple to use as signNow.
- Home page for signNow
- Additionally, signNow has a lot of third-party app integrations.
- It is simple to sync with your marketing automation software, accounting software, payroll system, and ERP system.
- The price of signNow is surprisingly low for such a robust solution.
- $8 per user per month for businesses
- $15 per user per month for business premium
- Enterprise: $30 monthly per user
- $50 per user per month for airSlate Business Cloud
- As you can see, the cost of the Business Premium plan is very similar to that of the entry-level plans for the majority of other software in this category.
- Business Premium, in contrast to the Business plan, lets customers create custom branding, distribute papers in bulk, remind signers to sign documents, and send URLs for signatures.
- Unlimited templates and the signNow mobile app are included with all plans.
- Additionally, signNow provides business-class security.
- It complies with a number of regulations, including HIPAA, PCI DSS, OAuth 2.0, and GDPR.
- Seven days of free signNow usage. This is another electronic signature software alternative.
2. Jotform Sign – Best For Approval Workflows
Jotform Sign is a tool that lets you create secure documents and add a signature field to collect electronic signatures from your users and employees. Their document templates make it easy to get started and create documents with low effort. Use their approval flows to add signers to your documents and make sure everyone gets notified when a document is signed.
Manage your data with custom spreadsheets and automated report builders. Generate an audit trail to track your signature process. Customize your documents to match your branding with their advanced design options. Here are some of the many features that Jotform Sign offers:
Drag-and-drop e-sign builder
600+ ready-made templates
Use from any device and share with just a link
Embeddable on any website
Automated approval flows
CCPA compliance, GDPR compliance, and PCI compliance
Free plan that comes with all features with limitations
Paid plans start at 39$/month
Enterprise plan comes with SSO and a dedicated support team Thanks!
3. SignWell — Best Free Electronic Signature Software
SignWell is the best choice for those of you who only need documents sometimes to be signed. It functions on all devices and is secure and safe.
Most significantly, despite the fact that the software is open source, all SignWell signatures are authentic and valid.
- Home page for SignWell
- For e-signatures, more than 9,500 companies rely on SignWell.
- Despite being straightforward, the software has all the tools you require to collect signatures and sign papers.
- Immediate signing
- Document processes
- Many signatures on a single paper
- Downloadable templates
- Reports on audits
- Tracking and sharing of documents
- Field suggestions for forms
- Sales materials
- For a single sender, the free SignWell plan allows for up to three documents per month.
- The Personal package for a single user starts at $8 per month and includes unlimited signatures.
- Plans for businesses start at $24 and come with three users.
- The SignWell free plan is ideal if you simply need a few documents signed; it offers up to three signatures per month.
4. SIGN.PLUS— Best electronic signature app
In terms of cost and functionality, PLUS is a full-service electronic signature tool that competes favourably with our other top picks. The Android and iOS mobile apps are where it differs. SIGN.PLUS just works, unlike many other excellent electronic signature programmes that are bad on mobile devices. Users using Android and iPhone devices gush about how simple it is to utilise for their businesses.
Home page for SIGN.PLUS
- No matter where you are, you receive a totally secure, auditable, and binding means to seek signatures.
- Things are much more flexible thanks to seamless integration with Google Workspace.
- To incorporate SIGN.PLUS into your workflows, not much will need to change, and you will immediately be able to:
- Self-sign papers
- Obtain the consent of numerous recipients.
- Make signature procedures.
- Create reminders and expiration dates.
- Check the legitimacy of an electronic signature
- View the audit logs with time stamps
- It is highly dependable and easy to use.
- You’ll be able to keep tabs on the progress of individuals, including whether they have viewed, signed, voided, and other actions.
- You can transmit up to three autograph requests and self-sign documents using the free edition of SIGN.PLUS’s software.
- It’s a good approach to test-drive the interface because it has all of the essential components that you would want to confirm, such the audit trail and interaction with cloud storage.
- Paid plans consist of:
- Simple: $7.99 per month for a single user
- $12.99 per month for one user on premium
- Due to its monthly cap of five signature requests, the Basic plan is perfect for those who only sometimes want signatures.
- Other than the signature limit, it has all of the necessary characteristics for electronic signature software.
- One user may submit an infinite number of signature requests under the Premium plan.
- That is the primary distinction between the plans, despite the fact that Premium also offers a few collaboration tools that will be useful for bigger teams.
- This is a good all-around choice, but if you want something mobile-friendly, I would absolutely check it out.
5. PandaDoc — Best for Document Management
ARRANGEMENTS AND APPROVALS KEY OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS START FREE AUDITABLE SIGNING PROCESS With the help of the well-liked document management software (DMS), PandaDoc, you can ask for electronic signatures. You will be capable to create attractive documents as a DMS, get them signed, and follow them all the way through. Create a PandaDoc account for free to get started, which will allow you to upload and request an infinite amount of electronic signatures.
Seriously. Create as many legally valid signature fields as you want for free in Word or Google Docs. Homepage for PandaDoc PandaDoc is just what you need if you or your clients have ever had trouble getting esignatures to function properly.
Anyone on your team may create and edit documents using this simple interface.
With more than 450 templates, you may begin creating contracts, proposals, bids, and other documents.
Alternately, you might use a drag-and-drop builder to make your own reusable templates.
Add signable fields, checkboxes, and images—PandaDoc makes it simple to maintain brand consistency.
You will have the option to lock certain content, which is necessary for documents that must be used lawfully.
Make a large collection of pre-approved contracts that can be accessed by your staff at any time.
- Other fantastic time-saving tools PandaDoc provides include:
- Electronic signatures on the go
- Audit logs
- Role-based access control in the PandaDoc API
- Approval processes
- Electronic notifications
- Analytics for documents
- All you require to begin including electronic signature fields in your documents is the free edition of PandaDoc.
- Additionally, it has the capacity to accept payments after obtaining a signature.
- PandaDoc offers comprehensive document management software for a monthly fee that starts at $19 per user.
- If your company need electronic signatures on a regular basis across a variety of papers and departments, I’d suggest looking into these premium subscriptions.
- To experience the complete PandaDoc platform for yourself, you can do a 14-day free trial.
- Create a Free eSign account on PandaDoc right away if all you need is electronic signatures.
6. DocuSign — Best Multi-Purpose Electronic Signature Software
Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) 350+ Integrations Supporting 43 Languages 30 Day Free Trial One of the most widely used electronic signature solutions worldwide is DocuSign. Over 500,000 people and companies rely on this platform worldwide.
Millions of signatures have been made possible by the software over the years as a pioneer in the e-sign sector.
- Home website for DocuSign
- One of the more adjustable options in this group is DocuSign.
- Financial services, actual estate, government, education, healthcare, & insurance are among the sectors that use it.
- Sales teams, legal teams, and human resources departments all have confidence in the software.
- You can take advantage of features like:
- Over 350 integrations
- Instant statuses of visibility
- 43 languages are supported
- Reusable models
- 100% uptime
- App signatures for mobile
- The software is secure and safe.
This is another electronic signature software alternative. In addition to others, it has compliance certifications for the GDPR, ISO 27001, PCI data security, CSA STAR, SSAE 16, FedRAMP, and HIPAA. For individuals, small organisations, and multinational corporations, DocuSign offers solutions. Also check referral marketing software
DocuSign is a scalable solution, regardless of whether you need to gather signatures on a regular basis or only occasionally to execute contracts.
Additionally, it provides capabilities for managing a contract’s whole lifespan, negotiating a contract, and analysing AI agreements.
- Here is a summary of DocuSign’s plans and costs:
- $10 monthly for personal
- Standard: $25 monthly for each user
- Business Pro costs $40 per month per user.
- For 30 days, use DocuSign for free.
7. HelloSign — Best For Legally Binding Documents
ADD E-SIGN TO YOUR APP TO RECEIVE STATUS NOTIFICATIONS AND AUDIT TRAIL FREE 30-DAY TRIAL HelloSign is a top choice to take into account if you require a legally binding contract to be electronically signed. Anyone can easily add a relieable signature to any document using the software. HelloSign meets a variety of requirements, from loan agreements and NDAs to onboarding new employees. Home page for HelloSign This is another electronic signature software alternative.
HelloSign is a feature-rich, enterprise-ready platform.
It enables you to gather signatures from up to 20 people concurrently or in a predetermined order on a single document.
- With bank-level security, you may start gathering signatures immediately.
- Additional business-class features include:
- Tools for managing teams
- Certain templates
- Individual company branding
- Integrate Google (Gmail, Drive, Docs, etc.)
- Audit logs
- Notifications of status
- 2FA (two-factor authentication)
- 17 file types are supported.
- You may integrate e-signatures into your own applications using the API provided by HelloSign, which also offers top-notch customer service.
- Here are more details about the HelloSign plans and costs:
- $15 per month for necessities
- eSign + Dropbox Pro – $24.99/month
- Standard: $25 monthly for each user
- The plans all include an unlimited number of signature requests.
- 30 days of free HelloSign usage.
8. Adobe Sign — Best For Small Businesses
The term Adobe is closely associated with excellent software. There’s a good chance that many of you have used Adobe Acrobat to view, make, print, and edit PDF files. Therefore, it is not surprising that Adobe Sign placed so highly on our ranking.
Small businesses that require a quick, easy, and secure way to sign documents will find Adobe Sign to be ideal.
- Home page for Adobe Sign
- The software has the following features and advantages:
- Demands for e-signature
- Automatic alerts and reminders for signature
- Specific branding
- User administration
- A mass signature
- websites with signable forms
- Payment gathering
- Additional authentication
- Microsoft Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Dropbox, Salesforce, & other well-known business applications are all integrated with Adobe Sign.
- Acrobat Sign has a consultation fee, however you can test it out for 30 days without charge.
- Acrobat Pro DC can be used for basic signature gathering and is available for 7 days free of charge before requiring a $14.00 monthly subscription.
9. Signeasy — Best For Individual and Personal Use
SignEasy STARTS AT $10 MOBILE SIGNATURES UP TO 40% OFF WITH YEAR CONTRACT 14 DAY FREE TRIAL MULTI-PERSON APPROVALS There are numerous electronic signature tools targeted at corporate users.
This is another electronic signature software alternative. But over ten million individuals use Signeasy for personal use in addition to the 43,000+ businesses that use it. Without a doubt, this software lives up to its name.
Even if you’ve never used an electronic signature solution before, signing papers online with Signeasy is one of the quickest & easiest ways available.
Signeasy should without a doubt be given consideration by professionals who occasionally require electronic signatures. Home page for Signeasy The capability of Signeasy to obtain physical signatures is one of its distinctive selling points. You can use Signeasy as a substitute for carrying documentation to in-person meetings with the iOS and Android mobile apps.
- The programme can be used to conduct remote parties’ virtual signings as well.
- Signeasy completes the task whether you just need a straightforward NDA signed or you’re going through a multi-person approval process.
- It is reasonably priced and even offers excellent value for lone users.
- A closer look at the Signeasy pricing is provided below:
- Essential — Prices start at $10 monthly
- Team — Prices start at $15 monthly
- Business — Monthly rates begin at $30.
- All of the prices shown above are per-user with an annual commitment.
- There are also monthly rates available, however the cost varies per plan and ranges from $5 to $10 more.
- The Team plan is intended for small teams of up to five people, whilst the Essential plan is suited for single users.
- With a 14-day trial, you may try any Signeasy plan without using a credit card.
10. KeepSolid Sign — Best For Signing Documents Offline
KeepSolid Sign OFFLINE MODE PERSONAL SIGNATURE STORAGE BEGINS AT $9.99 FREE 14-DAY TRIAL FOR SIGNERS A multiplatform e-signing solution is KeepSolid Sign. In contrast to the other tools on our list, the software features an exclusive feature called offline signatures. Even if your smartphone is offline, you can still prepare anything and view documents. This is another electronic signature software alternative.
As soon as you have an Internet connection, everything will be supplied automatically.
- Home page for KeepSolid Sign
- You can design your own distinctive electronic signature using the software and save it for later use.
- Take a picture of your actual signature, draw it within the app, or import it as an image.
- KeepSolid Sign also offers the following major advantages:
- Support for web browsers, Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS
- Tools for team cooperation
- Notifications of status
- Document models
- Real estate companies, HR divisions, sales groups, and service industries all use KeepSolid Sign.
- Prices for single users begin at $9.99 per month.
- Third-party signers are never charged for the software.
- An annual contract can save you 25%.
- Try KeepSolid Sign for 14 days without cost.
11. GetAccept — Best For B2B Sales
This is another electronic signature software alternative. GetAccept: ONE STOP SALES TOOL WITH LIVE CHAT, VIDEO, PROPOSAL TEMPLATES, AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
Comparing GetAccept to the other options on our list, it is a little different.
This electronic signature tool was created especially for business-to-business transactions.
It provides a comprehensive approach to closing agreements.
GetAccept includes facilities for live chat, video, proposal designs, contract administration, and more in addition to e-signing capabilities.
The most effective technique to communicate with your B2B clients remotely is by far this.
Home page for GetAccept
From a single platform, you can be available to your clients to provide support if they have issues or anything needs to be clarified, as opposed to just sending them a paper to be signed.
- Salesforce, HubSpot, Zapier, Microsoft Dynamics, Slack, & more applications are all integrated with GetAccept.
- Additionally, they provide an open API that enables personalised integrations.
- Here is a better detailed look at the plans and costs:
- Free – $0.01 per user per month
- $15 per month for essential, per user
- Professional – $49 monthly for each user
- Additionally, GetAccept offers high-volume developers an Enterprise plan.
- For a personalised quote, you must get in touch with their team.
- This software will unquestionably be your best choice for B2B sales teams.
12. SignRequest — Best For Simplifying The E-Signature Process
Free for 10 documents per month, unlimited documents begin at $9, and there is a 14-day free trial.
Globally, more than 300,000 people rely on SignRequest for e-signatures. This is another electronic signature software alternative. Also check cms 1500 software
It doesn’t have as many features as some of the other platforms on our list, unfortunately.
However, if you’re searching for a quick and easy way to get something signed online, you can upload a document and start the process right away.
- Home page for SignRequest
- The very best?
- Using SignRequest is free.
- It is free to use for up to 10 documents per month.
- That is more than three times as much Docsketch (our top pick for free e-sign software).
- However, Docsketch has more advantageous features.
- The paid options for SignRequest are Professional and Business.
- These two support an infinite number of documents.
- They begin at $9 and $15 a month, respectively, per user.
- Any premium SignRequest plan is available for a 14-day free trial.
- I appreciate that SignRequest offers brief video tutorials that demonstrate how to use the software.
- Examples comprise:
- Creating an e-signature request
- How to make your systems compatible with e-signatures
- How to sign a signature in Google Docs
- How to send a lot at once
- How to modify your electronic signatures
- How to use Salesforce to sign papers
- The list is endless.
- Anyone can benefit from this and receive prompt answers to their inquiries.
- Try SignRequest for 14 days without cost.
How to Find the Best Electronic Signature Software For You
Although it could appear that all electronic signature software accomplishes the same task, each solution is different. Finding the ideal solution for your company can be difficult if you don’t know what to look for.
When you’re looking around for electronic signature software, there are a few things to keep in mind. To help you focus your search, use the approach shown below.
Making sure the software is compatible with as many platforms as possible is important. Can the recipient sign a document sent from a Mac computer using an Android smartphone? Your software must also support a large variety of document types.
Once more, some document formats might not display correctly on some hardware. However, you shouldn’t encounter any issues if the software supports a variety of document kinds and operating systems.
You may have piece of mind moving forward by making sure that your electronic signature software is flexible enough to operate on any medium or device.
You probably won’t have much faith that the software will be able to incorporate new devices and formats when they emerge in the future if it has trouble with some devices now.
In a similar vein, if you frequently check documents away from the office, you should make sure the electronic signature service you choose has a solid mobile app.
The capabilities you require to complete all of your job while on the go should be provided by the app.
Legal and compliance
In general, the majority of electronic signatures have legal force. Having said that, you still want to make sure that the software you’re employing goes above and above to safeguard you.
The ability to show intent with features like audit trails, two-factor authentication, and others is helpful if you ever had to use an electronic signature in court. You should also take into account the compliance rules necessary for your industry.
Some solutions, for instance, include PCI compliance, GDPR compliance, HIPAA compliance, and more. When it comes to legally binding contracts, always defend your interests as well as those of your company. Consult your lawyer if you include any questions.
How frequently do you send paperwork that needs to be signed?
You shouldn’t use the identical software as a company that gathers hundreds or thousands of signatures every week if you only do it a few times a year.
Do you require many signatures on one document from various signatories?
Which order those names are signed in doesn’t matter, right?
These are the kinds of questions you ought to be posing to yourself while you consider your options.
For heavy users, there are several limitless plans available, and there are even some free options.
API and Integration
Look for a system that easily interacts with the tools and software from other companies that you already use.
Consider adopting Salesforce or HubSpot as your CRM, for instance.
If your e-sign software is compatible with those answers, your life will be considerably simpler.
The software must offer an open API that you can change if you need to include e-sign capability in your website or applications.
The Top Electronic Signature Software in summary
It takes in-person meetings, printing, scanning, faxing, or mailing material to obtain a physical signature.
All of this brings a lot of time, effort, and is frequently impractical.