How to create Infinite lava in Minecraft. Lava and Water are two unique types of blocks in Minecraft. They can flow over multiple blocks but are essentially one block. As such, to collect water or lava, you can only collect one source block in a bucket.
How To Create Infinite lava in Minecraft
In this article, you can know about How to create Infinite lava in Minecraft here are the details below;
Infinite lava Minecraft
There is a hack that allows you to make water an infinite, and renewable resource. It used to work for lava as well but the nature of the block was changed. Lava is no longer a renewable resource. That said, given the new blocks that have been introduced in the recent Minecraft updates, there are ways to get infinite lava in Minecraft. Also check Chunkbase
Get Infinite lava Minecraft
In order to get infinite lava in Minecraft you need the following;
- Pointed dripstone that it only one block high
- Smooth blackstone
- One bucket of lava
- Four cobblestone blocks
- An iron cauldron
Pointed dripstone occurs naturally in the overworld. You can find it in caves. It can be collected with any type of pickaxe. It is fairly easy to find. Also check How to make sticks in Minecraft
Blackstone occurs naturally in the nether. You will find it around lava in the Basalt delta biomes. You can collect it with any type of pickaxe. Once you have blackstone, you can put four blocks in a 2×2 formation in the crafting table and get 4 polished blackstone.
Collect lava in a bucket. Collect six blocks of cobblestone.
You also need a cauldron. It can be crafted using 7 iron ingots. Place them in a U shape in the crafting table and collect the cauldron.
Now that you have everything, you can create your infinite source of lava.
- Stack two cobblestones on top of each other.
- Place one smooth blackstone on top of the stacked cobblestone.
- Remove the two cobblestone blocks under it.
- Place the pointed dripstone under the smooth blackstone.
- Place the cauldron under the dripstone.
- Add one cobblestone to the top of the smooth blackstone.
- Surround this one block with more cobblestone and then remove the one in the center.
- In this center block, pour one bucket of lava.
- Watch the dripstone and it will start dripping lava into the cauldron.
- Wait for the cauldron to fill with lava and then collect it with a bucket.
This method for collecting lava is slow. It’s nothing like the infinite water method that gives you infinite water instantly. If you need a lot of lava, you can set up multiple lava collectors like this. Try this out in Creative first where you can increase the tick speed to get lava faster.