Many times, you might need to use a photo but you find the date stamp a problem or unnecessary. Whenever a digital camera takes photos, most of the times, images are saved with a date and sometimes time on it, which often is a problem to many. This is especially a challenge when you are trying to share the image or use it for a different purpose. If you are looking to have a professional photo then you might need to remove the date from the photo.
Remove date stamp from photo
There are different softwares to help you in removing the date although some are expensive and time consuming. However, there is a simple and inexpensive way you can use to remove the date from a photo. A software known as Photo Stamp Remover is by far the easiest way to remove the date faster and effectively.
In this article we will show you how to remove date from a photo using Photo Stamp Remover software and also suggest to you other methods that can be used to remove date stamps from photos.
Why you need to remove date from photos
Despite there being an option to switch off this feature of photo date stamp, many people do not use this feature and therefore a need to remove arises. There are several reasons why people might need to remove the date stamp in photos, which include:
- To make the date stamp photos look more professional and clean
- Where there is a need to use the photo for a different purpose other than what it was meant for.
- To correct the date or the time.
- Some cameras with date and time stamp may lack the option to switch off this feature.
- To share the image without disclosing unnecessary details of when the photo was taken.
The Best Software to remove date from photo
A lot of people are troubled with questions like “How can I remove dates from photos?” or “Which is the best and recommended software or tool to remove date stamps from photos?” As earlier mentioned, there are a lot of softwares that you can be used to remove date from a photo, but we highly recommend the Photo Stamp Remover.
A Photo Stamp Remover is a user-friendly tool which will easily remove unwanted objects or details from your photos. This software is recommended because it has the following advantages:
- It is easier to use
- It is compatible with all photo format
- You can Save the Selection
- Select date stamp to remove by color
- Option to undo the changes
- It smart fills the deleted area without any traces
- The dates from photos can be removed automatically or edit it manually
- Remove date stamp from thousands of photos at once.
- Add your own date stamps
- You can use the software offline in case you don’t have internet access.
- No one can access your personal photos.
- Maintains or improves the quality of the photos
What can this Photo Stamp Remover Software do?
- Remove date and time stamps.
- Remove unwanted images or objects from your photo.
- Edit more than one photo at a time using the batch mode.
- Remove watermark.
How to remove date stamp from photo with Photo Stamp Remover
The following are the steps on how to remove the date from photo using the Photo Stamp Remover:
- Download and Install the Photo Stamp Remover Software
The download is free
- Add or upload the photo.
Open the software, click on Add File to upload the photo that you want to remove the date stamp. In cases where you have more than one photo that have the same date stamp, you might need to use the batch mode.
- Highlight or select the date stamp
You can do this manually or automatically. To do this automatically, click on the date you want to remove then use the Color Selection tool, and this software will actually automatically detect the area by the color.
For photos which the area has different colors, you might be required to do it manually. Simply select the area manually by clicking on selection at the top, then select. Drag the mouse to select the date stamp area. This may not work if you have many photos with the date stamps in different positions.
- Click on remove
Remove the date from your photos.
Once you are satisfied with the results of your photo, click on save as then type a name and choose the file location, then click on save.
To remove date stamps from all your photos at once (batch mode), which you can do by following the steps below:
- Download and Install the Photo Stamp Remover Software.
- Add or upload the first photo. Click on add files to add the photo
- Once the photo is added, click on “batch mode” at the top
- Continue adding your photos
- Highlight or select the area where the date stamp is in your multiple photos
- Click on start
Clone Stamp Tool
Also, you can use the clone tool to remove date stamps using the following steps:
- Download and Install the Photo Stamp Remover Software from here.
- Add or upload the photo. Click on add files to add the photo
- Under the tools section, choose Clone Stamp.
- Adjust the size of the brush to match your needs.
- Place the cursor in the stamp area and hold the Alt key then click on the area where you want to extract the pixels.
- Once you are done selecting areas, release the Alt key then hold the Left Mouse button and start painting over the stamp.
- Then choose the Smudge tool from the Tools menu and adjust the brush to the right size.
- Paint by clicking slowly until the all traces of the watermark are gone.
Alternative ways to remove date from photo
Other that this Photo Stamp remover software there are other softwares or methods you can use to remove date stamp from photos and they include:
However, some of this softwares or methods might require some technical knowledge and good Photoshop skills to achieve good results. This why we recommend the Photo Stamp Remover tool since it is easier to use and any one can use it.