Today, almost 4.2 billion people in the world actively use the Internet. Due to that, business and sales over the Internet are becoming more and more attractive to companies, because, with the growth of Internet users, the number of customers who make their purchases exclusively online is also growing. Of course, for a good result on the global internet market, it is necessary to have a superior quality website. This means that your website must be visually appealing and unique, as well as be extremely fast and functional. Web design is the basis of a quality website.
What Is Web Design?
Web design is the process of collecting ideas and their aesthetic editing and layout to achieve a certain goal, which is the creation of a website. End-users and their ease of navigating a particular website is what a good web design takes into account first.
The Benefits of Using a White Label Digital Marketing Agency
White label is a service offered by digital agencies, for the digital agencies, and it is actually about hiring the services of those agencies. The idea of white-label is to develop effective networking strategies, ensure maximum performance with minimum investment, and reduce operating costs. It the broadest sense, white-label marketing agency performs a wide range of services for your clients, on behalf of your agency. There are many reasons for hiring an outsourcing digital marketing agency. Primarily, the main reason is the availability of a larger number of experts in a short period without investing time and money into your employees’ training. This leads to business optimization and fast penetration to new target markets with a significant increase in revenue and higher profitability.
White Label Web Design Services
Today, it is almost impossible to imagine the Internet without pictures, animation, music, various typographies, etc. That is why the quality presentation of content is extremely important for a successful website, and it is also the basis of good web design. The advent of smartphones has further expanded the reach of web design, and responsive web design has become a necessary element of any quality website.
The goal of white label web design is not only to provide a visual atmosphere to users, but also to enable them to easily navigate the site and get all the necessary information in a way that will attract them to stay on the website.
- Navigation – Site architecture, menu layout, and other navigation tools must be designed to take into account the way visitors commonly search websites. The goal is to make it easy to navigate the website and make all the information easily accessible.
- Multimedia – Relevant video and audio incentives in web design can help users more easily understand the information they need. This encourages users to spend more time on the website.
- Technology – Advances in technology have given web designers the freedom to be innovative, to add new elements such as animations, and to make websites always fresh and dynamic.
- Interactivity – Adding elements that will encourage visitors to be active on the website, such as the option to comment or vote in polls can significantly increase the number of conversions on it. It is also a great way to collect leads because interactive visitors will be happy to leave their email and sign up for the newsletter to get the latest updates.
- Compatibility – Compatibility means that the website must be equally good on different browsers and operating systems for both desktop and mobile users.
5 Basic Elements of White Label Web Design
There are many significant elements of the quality white label web design, but some characteristics are more important than others. These five elements stand out as the most important:
- The layout – Layout of graphics, content, and banners are the basis of good web design. The most important thing is to make such a pattern that will enable visitors to find the information they are interested in quickly and easily.
- Colors – The choice of colors depends on the purpose of the website, as well as the visitors for whom the site is intended. Whether it is a simple black and white design or a design that includes many different colors, the essence is to present the company and its brand in the right way.
- Graphics – Graphics include various elements, such as logos, images, animations, icons, etc. All these elements serve to improve the appearance of the website, but also enhance its functionality. Therefore, these elements must fit in with other elements of the website, primarily with colors and content.
- Fonts – Another element of web design that can improve the look of your website is the use of different fonts. However, it should be noted that most web browsers only recognize certain fonts, the so-called. “Secure web fonts”. This is why web designers generally only work with that group of generally accepted fonts.
- Content – Although content itself is not strictly an element of web design, the way content fits in with other elements can certainly be subsumed under web design. The content itself must always be relevant, informative, and useful for visitors, but it must also fit in with other elements into one clear and visually appealing whole. Also, content is very important for the SEO optimization of any website because it increases its visibility to users of a web search engine.
What Is A Responsive White Label Web Design?
Responsiveness (adaptability) of the website is another important functionality for which white label web design is responsible. Responsive web design means that the website is visible on all devices, not just desktops.
Mobile phones, tablets, laptops – all these devices must be taken into account when designing a website. Because today most users search the Internet via mobile phones, and that mobile commerce has reached almost half of total e-commerce activities, it is clear that special attention must be paid to users of smartphones and other mobile devices in web design. However, responsive web design does not only mean visibility on all devices, but also the functionality of the website on all devices. It is not enough for your site to be visible on mobile phones, but it must also be fast and easy to navigate. Page loading speed is a particularly important part of responsive web design. Statistics say that 40% of mobile device users change a website if it is not responsive. This is why today responsive web design is often not enough and numbers of web designers are using the principle of mobile design first. Mobile design means that the creation of a website starts from web design for mobile devices, and then adds elements and functionalities that are important for viewing the web page on laptops and desktops.