Deleting a watermark or removing a logo from a video is no longer a trouble. You no longer have to worry about hiring editors for such a simple task. You can remove it within a few seconds without compromising the quality of the video. There are different ways of doing so, and you can always choose the best alternative according to your need. Here we will guide you on the easiest ways to delete watermark from video on Windows & Mac. Keep on reading!
Par 1: How to Delete Watermark from Video on Windows and Mac
To delete watermark from video, you can use those video watermark remover tools to get it done. iMyFone Filme is one of those tools that you can never go wrong with. It is a complete package for beginners and well as pros. You can use it to delete watermarks from your video without any traces. You can use this tool to remove watermarks that are at the corner of the video. Filme has made deleting watermarks easier than ever before. There are three simple ways of removing them.
Method 1: Trim Video to Erase the Watermark
If your watermark is as a logo on any corner or a long strip at the base, you can utilize the trimming strategy. Follow the means beneath to do as such.
- Transfer the video highlighting the watermark to Filme by picking the “Import Video” option.
- Drag the video to the timeline, click on the tool bar’s crop button, and select the video’s bit with a watermark.
- Then move the cropping box to cut the watermark a bit and save your video! Congrats, your new video no longer has a watermark.
Method 2: Replace the Watermark
Try replacing/covering the watermark by following the means underneath:
- Start with bringing in the video with a watermark to Filme, trailed by the new logo/watermark.
- Drag both of the documents to the timeline of Filme.
- Snap and drag your new logo on the video with a watermark. Spot it so that it covers the past watermark impeccably. If it surpasses the past logo, it is okay. Your new logo should not be smaller than the previous one. Change the term of the new watermark per the length of the video that you are altering.
- Save the changes, and that’s it in a nutshell!
Method 3: Record the Video to Eliminate Watermark
You can follow the means underneath to remove watermarks.
1.Import the video you wish to alter to the Filme.
- Click on the Record screen icon on the toolbar. Move the rectangular box to the ideal territory of video without the watermark.
- Hit on the Rec button to start the screen recording session, and the program will start recording after a 3-second countdown. Then play the video after the 3-second countdown ends for recording.
- Once the recorded part is done, stop recording and save it. The new video will consequently save in Filme.
Pros of Using Filme to Delete Watermark from Video
- Editing and removing watermarks by any means on this software does not affect video quality at all.
- You can remove watermarks entirely without leaving any traces of spots behind. It edits perfectly!
- It is not only good for removing watermarks from the video but also has some amazing video editing features.
- It is super easy to use, even for beginners.
Compatibility: Filme is compatible with both Windows and Mac!
Part 2: How to Delete Watermark from Video on Windows
If you want to erase watermark from video on windows, here is software for you to try out.
Recommend Tool: VSDC Free Video Editor
VSDC is one of the best editors, as it allows you to remove watermarks even from the center of the videos. So, if you think your logo is in a middle or awkward situation, follow the steps below.
- Download the software on your device.
- Go to the toolbar and select “DeLogo.”
- Place the rectangular box that appears next to the logo and resize it till the logo disappears.
- Now save the changes.
Compatibility: For Windows Only
Part 3: How to Delete Watermark from Video on Mac
If you are looking to delete watermark from video on Mac, here is our recommendation for you.
Recommend Tool: iMovie
iMovie is software that enables you to remove watermark from video on Mac within a few steps. Follow the steps below to do so.
- Download, install and launch the iMovie software on your device.
- Upload the video with a watermark by dragging it to iMovie.
- Select the watermark portion of the video and select the crop option from the toolbar.
After cropping it, go to file and save.
You can also use other options, such as replacing the watermark with a picture in picture effect.
Compatibility: For Mac Only
There are amazing editing softwares available in the market, but none like Filme. You can use more than one way to remove watermark from a video in a flash with it. The best part is that there is no trace after removing watermarks using this tool. It also has other useful features you need – advanced editing tools, a user-friendly interface, amazing effects, and more. You use it both on Mac and Windows devices.