Showtime Anytime has been around since 2010. It’s a part of CBS’s flagship Showtime superior satellite and satellite network. The service comprises hundreds of hours of TV shows, films, stand-up comedy shows, and more. Showtime Anytime is available on a range of software and hardware platforms. However, each device has to be triggered manually. Here is how To trigger Showtime Anytime, based on the stage you have at Your disposal.
Showtime Anytime is available on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, LG TVs, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, and Xbox One. Here are the prerequisites you’ll need to fulfill to access Showtime Anytime.
- Your cable or satellite provider has to be a part of the Showtime program and licensed to stream the service.
- You have to have Showtime subscription with your cable or satellite provider.
- Lastly, you have to have a registered Showtime Anytime account before being able to activate the service on your device.
To create your account, open Showtime’s website and click on the “Create new account” button, and pick your provider from the list. If it isn’t listed, you will not be able to create an account.
Activate Showtime Anytime on Apple TV
Activating Showtime Anytime on Apple TV requires information about the provider you use. When you get this message on your screen, it means that you are in the 3rd steps of the activation. However, you can’t finish the process because you haven’t done the 1st and 2nd activation steps, which are logging and entering your Activation code on Showtime’s website. Here is how to fix this.
Before jumping on the activation, make sure you meet these conditions.
- Your provider must be a participant in the Showtime program.
- You must be a Showtime subscriber on your satellite or cable provider.
- You must have a Showtime Anytime account before using the service on your Apple TV. If you don’t have, you can create one. (Go to Showtime’s website, click on Create a new account, and select your provider if it is listed).
Can’t See the Activation Code on Your TV?
- Try changing your TV’s aspect ratio.
- Make sure you are using an HDMI cable with your Apple TV.
- Set the Apple TV resolution to Auto (On your Apple TV go to Settings > Audio/Video > TV Resolution > Select Auto.)
- Try connecting your TV cable to another (higher-resolution) LCD TV.
Now, go to Showtime’s website, log in with your account, and type your code when required.
Does The Web Browser Instruct You to Open iOS Device to Compete the Activation?
- Download the Showtime app from the Apple app store.
- Enter the required information to activate the app.
- Once you’ve successfully activated the app, open the settings (the gear icon in the top left corner).
- Under the Devices section select Activate device.
- Now, proceed to select Activate Apple TV.
- Type in the alphanumeric characters (activation code) from your TV screen, give it 5 seconds and you will get the wanted results. Showtime Anytime is activated on your Apple TV.
Once you activate the TV and start using the content, you will notice that your iDevice loses the connection. This is the case because the service does not allow concurrent connections.
The steps explained above are the ones that worked for many readers. However, let us know if these methods helped in activating Showtime Anytime on your Apple TV.
Online Activation using Andriod
- Launch the Showtime Anytime app.
- Tap on a video you’d like to watch.
- Tap “Play”.
- When prompted, pick your streaming service or provider. If prompted, sign in to your provider or service account.
- You will see the activation code. Write it down.
- Launch a browser on your computer and go to showtimeanytime.com/activate.
- Log in.
- When the success message appears on the screen, your account has been activated.
Showtime Anytime.com/activate Android TV
At the time of this writing, the list of eligible providers includes Philips, Sony, Nvidia, Nexus, and Razer. Here’s how to activate Showtime Anytime through Android TV.
- Go to the Showtime Anytime channel on your Android TV.
- Select a video and press either “Activate” or “Play”.
- Pick your provider from the list.
- You will see the activation code on the screen. Write it down.
- Launch the browser on your computer.
- Navigate to the activation page on Showtime Anytime’s official site.
- Follow the activation instructions.
- Next, activate your device on the “Activate Devices” page.
- When the success message appears, you’re ready to watch Showtime Anytime on your Android TV.
Showtime Anytime.com/activate Roku
Roku is another eligible platform, and here is how you can use it to activate Showtime Anytime.
- Turn your Roku on and go to the Showtime Anytime channel.
- Open the menu and pick the “Activate” option.
- Pick your streaming service or TV provider from the list. If it is not on the list, you can’t activate the service on your Roku.
- Write down the activation code when it appears on the screen.
- Open your computer’s browser and go to the activation page on Showtime Anytime’s site.
- Follow the activation instructions.
- Next, go to the “Activate Devices” page and use the credentials for your provider’s account.
- Enter the activation code from Roku.
Showtime Anytime.com/activate Xbox One
Follow these steps to activate Showtime Anytime on your Xbox One.
- Turn on your Xbox One.
- Open the Showtime Anytime channel.
- Open the menu and select either the “Activate” or “Play” options.
- You will see the list of eligible providers. Find and select your provider.
- Next, you will see an activation code on the screen. You should write this down.
- Open your computer’s web browser and go to Showtime Anytime’s official site.
- Find the activation page and follow the instructions.
- Go to the “Activate Devices” page and use your provider’s password and username.
- Enter your Xbox One’s activation code.
- When the success message appears, you’re ready to watch Showtime Anytime on your Xbox One.