For a great front-end design that works impeccably well, an equally efficient backend becomes a prerequisite. If a website fails to load in its expected timeframe, audience will abandon it no time. This can cause uninvited implications including continually decreasing conversion rates, reduction in queries, reduced downloads, less daily searches, and whatnots.
The impacts are massive and the backend web development ensures none of the aforementioned scenarios ever occur. Multinational Retail Corporation in the USA, Walmart even made its backend strong to simply cut down the load time by 4 seconds.
The results were quite intriguing as time to interact 7.2 seconds during the fall and in Spring it was 2.9 seconds. It also improved start render time, load time, time to first byte, resource request, as well as the speed rank.
Given the importance of Backend development, it is imperative to know the frameworks that backend web development services usually offer their expertise in –
1. Django – A python-based web framework handles quite well the development of database-driven, high complexity websites. The most notable part of Django’s pragmatic design that also makes it stand out is its ability to style web apps in less code. It is impressively fast, secure, and highly scalable. Did we tell you that using Django may get you a matchless documentation?
Pinterest, Disqus, Bitbucket, and the Opinion are some of the popular websites that are created with Django capabilities.
2. Express.js – A minimalist web framework, Express or Express.js is open-source framework that builds state-of-the-art web and mobile applications and robust APIs. As the developers offering backend web development services can exploit the Node.js features and also make the best use of Express simultaneously.
Some of the world’s most renowned sites such as Yummly, Klout, Countly, etc have been built using Express.
3. Laravel – An open-source web framework based on PHP, Laravel works well for web application development. It boasts of its “elegant” syntax and offers developers time and an opportunity to showcase their expertise in high priority tasks without emphasizing on smaller ones. Among its products, Forge, Vapor, Dusk, Socialite, Envoyer, Cashier, Lumen, Mix, and many more.
Deltanet Travel, World Walking, and Mack Hankins are some out of the numerous Laravel offerings.
4. Ruby on Rails – It is a web application framework for creating and styling database-powered modern web applications. The framework has all the features a development professional would need to create an aesthetic, robust application. Moreover, its impressively large community allows for developers to easily learn this language.
Ruby on rails has been the cornerstone for the development of Airbnb, GitHub, Hulu, Basecamp, Zendesk, and many other applications.
5. Spring – It is the most powerful Java framework for building applications by simplifying the development process. Spring is known for its Spring Boot (allows you to build anything), Spring Cloud Data Flow (Connect with anything), and Spring Cloud (for reliability, resilience, and coordination).
Other notable benefits of Spring are simplified security, production-ready features, embedded runtime support, etc.
Business prosper if a right and the most apt backend framework is leveraged to style applications or build websites. When it comes to offering comprehensive backend development services, these frameworks are the most preferred. Be it a mobile application, web application or a website, these business-centric framework have that much-needed potential to provide straightforward, seamless solutions.