It is widely known that every model offers numerous convenient features and top-notch security, thus enhancing the lives of their users in various ways. Nevertheless, it’s imperative to remember that no electronic device, no matter how smart, is impervious to damage or cracking.
If your iPhone is damaged, you can bring it to a servicing facility that Apple has approved. However, the drawback of bringing it to an Apple support facility is the exorbitant cost involved. You will leave with an empty pocket even though they offer premium replacement parts for your iPhone. However, that’s something most regular individuals do not have to worry about.
Since they may have paid a high price for the new iPhone, it doesn’t mean they have to pay excess for their iPhone’s glass replacement. You’re good to go with the REPART front glass replacement with OCA pre-installed, no matter what your iPhone model (unless not below version 8).
Here are a few reasons why REPART iPhone Replacement Solutions is the best deal for now. Trust REPART to deliver a dependable, high-quality solution if you require a new front glass replacement for your Apple iPhone 8 to 14 Pro/14 Pro Max.
What Makes REPART Front Glass Replacement Solutions So Special?
REPART offers Front Glass Replacement with OCA Pre-installed for iPhone model 8 to iPhone 14. This state-of-the-art replacement iPhone glass is designed for those who have unintentionally broken or damaged their phone’s front glass.
The replacement part also includes OCA that is exactly pre-installed to make the installation easier. Anyone wishing to replace their cracked iPhone front glass with a perfectly sized replacement should buy this product from REPART. This brand guarantees its users that their replacement phone is spotless and fully functional.
Features of The REPART Front Glass Replacement Product
- 2-in-1 Glass for iPhone refers to glass that has OCA adhesive already attached.
- Every piece of glass from REPART is 100% authentic and works with your iPhone.
- It is preferable to use cold-pressed adhesive rather than double-sided tape or hot melt glue to attach the frame to the glass. After a few months, it won’t lift up.
How To Install This Glass Replacement Solution?
Cleaning your LCD and the glass, removing the protective layer of the OCA glue, aligning it with the LCD, and moving on to vacuum lamination are all required to complete the simple task of working with 2-in-1 glass. Nevertheless, here are the key features of using the REPART front glass replacement solution:
- Molding accurate to within 0.003 mm, achieving an 1:1 original fit
- OEM-quality Mitsubishi OCA for easy and bubble-free installation
- Over 95% transmittance rate maintains optimal Face ID performance
- Ionic coating repels water, oil, and fingerprints, maintains a smooth touch experience
- Glass withstood 90g ball drop test, endures accidental impacts in daily use
REPART Front Glass Replacement Installation Tips
When it comes to installing the best-in-class front replacement glass, there are two things to remember:
- Flex cables should be handled with care to prevent damage.
- Remove any residual adhesive from the chassis and rear cover.
The REPART advises its users to hire or call a qualified technician or someone with experience to replace this component. Before final installation, thoroughly test the component to guarantee seamless operation.
So, Buy The Best Front Glass Replacement With OCA Installed and Never Worry About The External Screen Damage on Your iPhone – be it model 8 or 14 pro.