Developers of Best Note-Taking Apps recognize the truth that a person of the convenient ways to take down ideas, ideas, or notes is right there in your Pocket. While both Android and iOS gadgets include their integrated note apps, there are times when you require more tools and functions to make a best checklist, set tips for upcoming events & consultations.
That’s why, after screening and utilizing more than 35 Note Making Apps from both Google Play Store & App Store, we’ve listed the perfect choices with powerful functions set for your Mobile devices.
Best Note-Taking Apps: Evernote, OneNote & More (For Android & iOS)
In this article, you can know about best note taking apps here are the details below;
Top Apps For Taking & Managing Notes On Android & iPhone (Paid & Free).
Selecting the right app to write notes on-the-go will make sure that you never ever miss out on conserving any essential detail. Here are the best choices for Android, iPhone & iPad! You can also check another post like best emuparadise alternative.
Compatibility: Android, iOS, macOS, Windows & Web.
Rate: For Basic Features– Free Notes App ¸ For Plus Plan– US$ 34.99/ year.
It is definitely impossible to talk about Best Note-Taking Apps and not discuss Evernote. It is an exceptional application available for numerous gadgets and can handle notes in practically any format. It offers functions such as:.
– Add text notes.
– Add audios, images, and PDF files.
– Save scanned hand-written docs.
– Add configurable tips to notes.
– Share keeps in mind through email.
– Collate them to keep a virtual note pad.
– Supports offline access to notes & PDF annotations.
2. Microsoft OneNote.
Compatibility: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac & Web.
Rate: Free Note-Making App for iPad/iPhone/Android & other OS.
OneNote by Microsoft is a trusted and fairly quick note app available for several os. It uses lots of text and illustration tools, just like every other note-taking applications available in the market. In addition, it has a ‘Web Clipper’ to add notes directly from any of your favourite sites while browsing the Internet.
Highlights: Microsoft OneNote.
– Supports almost all Microsoft Office file formats.
– Capable of recording & saving details from e-mails.
– Embed Excel sheets quickly.
– Works as a versatile canvas.
– Ability to draw, compose, and clip things you discover from the web.
– Option to scan notes from paper.
– Manage notes utilizing vibrant tags.
3. Google Keep.
Compatibility: Android & iOS.
Cost: Free Notes App For iPhone & Android users.
Google Keep is a complete bundle of beneficial functions and tools that makes it one of the best notes taking apps for Android and iPhone. It gets immediately integrated with all of Google’s other services. Thus, you can quickly search for and gain access to important Notes utilizing Google Drive & others.
Highlights: Google Keep.
– Capability to transcribe text from Images utilizing (OCR).
– Filter keeps in mind based upon Topic, Location & Activity.
– Colour code notes or adds labels for much better companies.
– Record a voice memo.
– Features a dynamic canvas to create illustrations & handwritten notes.
Compatibility: Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, and Linux.
Cost: For premium version– $10/year.
As the name requires, Simplenote is among the simplest notes taking applications offered on Google Play Store & App Store. It uses lots of choices and tools to keep notes, a to-do list, and concepts. You can create and handle unlimited notes and edit them as and when required. As soon as you have a collection of your notes prepared, you can add tags and pin them for much better organization. Also check apps like vshare for android.
– Lightning-fast search capability.
– Allows you to backup your notes & other lists to the cloud.
– Syncs your notes across all your devices. (Supports PC, Tablet & Phones).
– Amazing sharing & collaboration functions.
– Drag slider to gain access to old variations of notes.
5. Zoho Notebook.
Compatibility: Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, and Web.
Price: Free Note-Taking App for iPhone, iPad, Android & other OS.
A multipurpose note-taking app– Zoho Notebook is a terrific tool for keeping comprehensive journals. It offers tons of options to jot down typical notes, handle a checklist, to-do list plus you can consist of photos, audios, etc. Using numerous kinds of gesture commands, you can perform batch operations to sort or group notes for making a virtual notebook, kinda thing.
Emphasizes: Zoho Notebook.
– Offers a Sketch card for doodling.
– Add audios or your voice.
– Supports gesture-based functions to copy, sort, group, reorder & arrange.
– Supports automated syncing throughout your devices.
– Lightning-fast search functionality.
– Compatible with Apple Watch too, so that you can record memos.
Compatibility: Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, and Web.
Rate: For Personal- Free Notes App, For Personal Pro– $4/month ¸ For Team– $8/month.
All of the note-taking apps for iPhone, Android & other devices we’ve seen up until now are mostly for writing down notes on your own. Sure, a few of them can assist you preserve virtual note pads and share them, however what features make Notion standout.
– Features for Project Management.
– Offers a referral Wiki.
– Different design templates to jot down notes, preserve lists, or include files.
– You can include web bookmarks.
– Enjoy assistance for audio, video, images & files.
– Supports sharing & partnership, to interact with your group in real-time.
– Every page (Template) has a devotion section for adding remarks & feedback.
Compatibility: iPhone, iPad & Mac.
Price: Free Notes app for iPad, iPhone & Mac, For Pro– $1.49/ Month.
Bear is an easy-to-use and powerful note-taking app for iPad, iPhone, and Mac users. It assists users club several type of pictures, text, to-do-list, and code snippets. With the Bear notes app, you can delight in a time-saving feature ‘Archive’ that merely takes a Note out of search and arrange it without deleting it.
– Offers clear-writing experience.
– A Markup editor that supports 20 various programs languages.
– Supports doodling.
– A Focus Mode to get things right down to business.
– Supports tagging for easy browsing and accessing.
– Inline image and picture support integrated with Apple Pencil.
Compatibility: Android, iOS & Windows.
Cost: Free version, For Pro $7.99 in-app purchase.
Next on our list of top Paid & Free Note-Taking Apps For iPhone & other gadgets is Nebo. It’s a sophisticated notes app that exceeds standard needs, it provides tons of features to structure notes professionally. You can develop and handle workplace documents using the Nebo notes app, it enables you to add paragraphs, titles, bullet-lists, diagrams, flow diagram, and whatnot. Also check ringtone app.
– Supports ‘Rich content’ tools to add diagrams, solutions, flow charts & more.
– Allows you to incorporate sketches & other notes into a single document.
– Export last layout into formats like Word, PDF, or HTML.
– Handles complicated documents with ease.
– Best note-taking app for iPad with a stylus.
9. Dropbox Paper.
Compatibility: Android, iOS & Web.
Cost: Free Notes App version ¸ For Plus– $9.99/ Month, For Pro– $16.58/ Month.
Searching for a Note-Taking App that assists you work in cooperation? Pick none-other than Dropbox Paper. Using the collaborative notes app, you can include and modify notes, brainstorm ideas, evaluation concepts together, and handle conferences as well. You can even appoint order of business, add due dates, mention participants, and allocate work.
Highlights: Dropbox Paper.
– Use annotations.
– Integrate your calendar.
– Add pictures and audio.
– Supports integration with popular apps like Sketch and Invision.
– Has instant file sneak peeks.
– Robust mobile word processing program.
– Comes with notifications and plays well with Dropbox’s cloud storage.
Compatibility: iOS Devices.
Cost: $4.99/ Month.
Last however not the least, Whink is the very best note-taking app for iPhone & iPad users. You can write with a stylus, type text, or draw with a finger, Whink notes app, makes the entire procedure super-smooth. It helps users include multimedia files like images, diagrams, audios, and more. It’s an all-in-one application to make handwritten notes, develop a to-do-list, annotate PDFs/Photos, arrange & support crucial documents.