There are many ways to promote your products or services to your prospects, and one of them is telemarketing. Thus, you have to invest in tools that will make the process more efficient. Some of the telemarketing tools that are worth looking into include ringless voicemail and a power dialer.
If you want to avoid interrupting your prospects when sending a voice message to their voicemail, ringless voicemail software is what you need. It allows consumers to make callbacks to you at their chosen time after retrieving your voice message.
The power dialer, on the other hand, streamlines the process that your sales team carries out when reaching out to your target customers. It takes control of your phone lists and connects anybody who answers to your team members. It also makes everything easier to track since it can get synced to your CRM system, giving you the chance to obtain valuable records of notes and connections.
Learn more below about how these tools work and what benefits they bring to business owners.
How Does A Power Dialer Work?
Most business owners find it challenging to choose between a predictive dialer and a power dialer. Between the two systems, it’s the latter that gives you more control.
While the predictive dialer limits your control by using an algorithm for determining the different aspects of the system, including the dialing speed, the power dialer, on the other hand, lets you select the speed at which it runs and the number of channels to dial per agent.
A power dialer saves you time by connecting your agents only with live calls. It skips dropped calls, busy signals, disconnected numbers, no answers, and voicemail boxes.
It also minimizes the number of calls that get abandoned by shutting off itself when an agent has already connected to a live call. It makes it possible to prevent good calls from getting wasted.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Power Dialer?
A power dialer brings many benefits to the table. Some of the significant ones are the following:
- Saves You Time – A power dialer can automate the processes that your sales team executes. From organizing call lists, dialing, to the tracking of progress, the software will make everything faster and more efficient. It allows your team members to devote most of their time to selling your products or services by automatically connecting them to phone calls. The good thing about power dialers nowadays is that they can get synced to your CRM to capture valuable data about the progress of each telemarketer in your company, giving you and them the chance to review everything in a schedule of your choosing.
- Ensures Accurate Data – As already mentioned, you can sync a power dialer with a customer relationship management software. It gives you the chance to update customer accounts automatically. It also ensures an error-free process by keeping your data accurate at all times. It saves you not only time but also money, considering how faulty data may result in significant losses in sales revenue.
- Enhances Sales Management – Reviewing the performance of your sales team has never been easier than with a power dialer. The sales manager can take the time to monitor the progress of their members using the data that the CRM captures.
Real-time analytics can also get accessed online or offline when you download it, giving a comprehensive and accurate report of how things are going in a specific period, as well as making the process of optimization more effective. Quality control will improve using all this data, allowing your managers to determine areas for improvement quickly.
When Should Business Owners Use Power Dialing?
The obvious answer is when your business makes use of telemarketing as part of your overall strategy to promote your products or services to your target market. It would help when your sales team dial thousands of leads from your phone lists each day. It will help you save time and effort from trying to connect with people who aren’t interested by automatically connecting your team members to warm and qualified prospects. If you feel that it’s time to stop wasting money qualifying leads from an extensive list manually, then power dialing is your best bet.
A power dialer will help you whittle your list down to the ones who are warm enough, so converting them becomes quicker and more efficient.
The good thing about power dialer software is that it allows you to slow the settings down if you find that one of your team members is dialing too fast. Such control can give you peace of mind knowing that despite the software automatically handling your data and dialing from there, you still can decide on how calls should move forward.
How Does Ringless Voicemail Work?
Another tool that businesses can benefit from when it comes to telemarketing is ringless voicemail. It allows your sales team to send out a message into the voicemail server of the contact’s telephone carrier, pretty much the same as what other voicemail software can do, but with a twist. Yes, with a twist since it doesn’t work like traditional calls, which means you get to avoid annoying your prospects, giving them all the time to check your message at their leisure and call back if they get interested.
Ringless voicemail software also comes with data tracking functionality, allowing you or the sales manager of your company to see detailed reports of failed and successful drops.
What Are The Different Forms Of Media That You Can Send Using Ringless Voicemail Service?
You have a wide range of choices for the form of media to send using ringless voicemail; from the introduction of a new product, event reminders, event invitation, to press releases–you name it. Please take note, though, that all of those get converted into an audio file before getting sent. No doubt, ringless voicemail software has revolutionized the field of telemarketing. It’s powerful, and it can surely do wonders for your business when done right. Together with ERP solutions and other business tools, ringless voicemail can help your company reach new heights.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Ringless Voicemail Software?
Like power dialing, ringless voicemail also brings many benefits when incorporated into your telemarketing campaigns. Please take a look at some of them below.
- It Allows You To Give Your Best Pitch Performance To Every Lead – The traditional way of dropping voicemails requires you to prepare a script and try your best to say it each time you send a message to a prospect. You have to do it approximately a hundred times a day. You can be cheerful from the first to the fifth time of pitching, but you would begin to sound robotic as you get tired after that. Luckily for you, ringless voicemail software can eliminate the struggle by allowing you to craft one perfect pitch and record it so you could send it to every lead in an unlimited number of times.
The good thing about ringless voicemail is that it helps you keep the cheerfulness and enthusiasm in your message without the possibility of decline since, again, your best performance is going to be recorded. It will enable you to connect with your leads on a personal level more effectively.
- It Allows You To Avoid Interrupting Your Prospects – Ringless voicemail will not cause the phone of your target customer to ring, unlike the traditional methods. It should work to your advantage since you can now avoid annoying them. With zero interruption, you will not run the risk of creating friction even before the contact becomes a lead. What you can do is to send a detailed message about your offer and wait for them to call back when they’re ready.
- It Will Not Charge The Consumers – Another reason why consumers don’t respond or try to contact telemarketers back after receiving a voicemail is that they get annoyed upon learning that they have to pay for it on their end. It would, again, run the risk of breaking what could have been an excellent lead for your company. The perfect solution for it is ringless voicemail software that never charges a contact for all the messages they send to you.
- It’s Affordable – Despite providing top benefits, ringless voicemail software comes at a reasonable price for business owners. Sure, it doesn’t come cheap either, but if you look at it carefully, the price is worth it considering how it would help in building and maintaining relationships with your target market. Good relationships with your leads may translate to increased sales in the future, and you know about it.
- An Entirely New Tactic – Telemarketing has become more effective, thanks to the continued advancement of technology. Ringless voicemail is an entirely new tactic that eliminates the struggle of sending out poor quality messages to contacts due to fatigue and other factors that come out from manually doing voicemails. It also makes it possible for telemarketers to get their message passed to the customers without hindering whatever they’re doing at home or work. What more could you ask for a telemarketing tool?
The different strategies for marketing products and services to people continue to evolve, and it’s also true for telemarketing. Power dialer and ringless voicemail software work to make the whole process of letting your prospects know about your offerings more compelling. Your competitors already use these tools to their advantage; when do you plan to keep up with them?