This post will explain soundcloud listening history. It happens so frequently that you forget a tune he heard a few days ago or perhaps the other day in some cases. As a result, it ends up being extremely tough to search for that song again, because it has actually forgotten the text and the name of the artist. And this is where the story of listening conserves, as it allows you to check out all the songs that have been played prior to. SoundCloud also provides this service to its users, so they never need to remember the lyrics or the name of the artist to listen to the very same tune once again.
See All Listening History On SoundCloud
Formerly, this service was just readily available in the Web version of SoundCloud. Today you can also find the listening history in the Android and iOS app. In addition to history, you can likewise browse the recently played tracks on SoundCloud, if you wish. Initially, let’s discuss the technique for the Web variation, if you use the SoundCloud application, you can change to it. You can also check another post like what is chrome 90.
1. Remove any browser on the desktop & go to SoundCloud. Now log in to your account if you haven’t already.
2. On the SoundCloud web page, you will see the Listening History area on the best side, as shown in the following screen.
3. To see all the tunes you’ve played in the past, click View All, which exists in the leading right corner of that area.
4. On the next page of the History, you will see all the tunes used SoundCloud along with the newly played songs.
5. Now you package scroll down & listen to any song in the history by clicking the Play button beside the preview of that song.
If you have a long listening history, you can utilize the Filter box to search for a tune in history.
With this, you have happily seen all your tunes listened to on SoundCloud. Nevertheless, if you are trying to delete the whole listing history for some reason, you can do so by following these steps. Also check soundcloud to mp3 converter.
Delete SoundCloud listening history
1. On the SoundCloud History page, click the Clear All History button to the left of the Filter box.
2. In doing so, a pop-up window will appear. Click Clear My History to clear the whole listening history.
This way, all the history will be deleted from your SoundCloud account and can not be canceled.
Find all listening history in the SoundCloud app
1. Open the SoundCloud app on your mobile phone and on the app’s home screen, tap the menu icon in the lower best corner.
2. Scroll down & you will see the recently played tracks and the listening history. Tap SEE ALL LISTENING STORY to see all the formerly played songs.
3. Now you will see the list of all the songs that are in your story. You can play any tune to play it.
It is so easy to discover the listening history in the SoundCloud app. Also check discord green circle but no sound.
If you are a music fan and listen to numerous songs on SoundCloud every day, it is apparent that you forget the tunes you heard a couple of days back. Nevertheless, with the listening history, you don’t require to bear in mind any songs, as you can check out all the songs you’ve currently played at whenever. Share this short article as much as possible so that other music lovers like you can gain from it.